Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Finishing up 2016

Hi all,

This year is coming to a close and I have to say, I have learned so much! I started photography May of this year. Although I have much more to learn, each photoshoot I do, I learn from. This month, I am focusing on Christmas sessions and fairy light sessions as well. I have 2 more sessions scheduled before I close my year with photoshoots. I have had a wonderful experience and have met a lot of interesting people. I am excited to what is coming my way 2017 and on. Thanks to all my supporters, my boyfriend and assistant #1 Carlos, assistant #2 Laura, and my friends and family that keep cheering me on. I couldn't do this without you. Lets finish off the year strong, and create amazing memories😁

Best, Daze <3

No comments:

Post a Comment