Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Meet Daisy

Hi all,

Today I would like to formally introduce myself ! My name is Daisy and I go by "Daze". I am 23 years, born and raised in San Diego California ! :D I am a happy and hyper person, it is rare when you don't see me smiling or laughing.One of my favorite things to do other than take photos, is EAT! I am a skinny girl with a HUGE appetite. :) My boyfriends' name is Carlos and he is also my assistant in photography! He enjoys helping me with my photo sessions and I love it because together we make a great team!I also have a second assistant and her name is Laura. She is my creative side, always looking to get creative with my sessions, I am extremely thankful for them! I love photography for many reasons, one of them being 'what better way to explain to others what you just experienced than to show them through your images!' I would love to travel someday for photoshoots, and in order for that to happen, I have to work really hard to be the best I can be! :D Something I go by everyday to reach my goals is "Why not lead your dreams instead of following them?" I will be posting a photo with my amazing team soon. :)

Take Care, Daze <3

No comments:

Post a Comment