Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2016

Traveling for Photoshoots

Hi All,

Many people have asked me if I would travel out of state for photoshoots and my answer is YES! I am a person who LOVES to travel and try new things all of the time. There are many locations that I would love to visit. If I could, I would visit the whole world just to get to know different cultures and people. One of my main places to cross off my checklist to do photoshoots at is Japan! I have seen so many breath taking photos and videos of friends and family who have visited Japan. I know that my lens, my boyfriend and I would enjoy Japan very much that we would probably want to stay. There's other places that I would love to visit as well like Los Cabos, Cancun, Puerto Rico, Spain, Paris, China, Hawaii and the list goes on! I can't wait until I get the opportunity to travel and take my lens with me so I can show you all how beautiful the world is.

Take Care, Daze <3

No comments:

Post a Comment